Location: Belfast with significant travel
AquaQ Analytics Limited is a provider of specialist data management, data analytics and data mining services. We aim to deliver the highest quality service in some of the most intellectually demanding working environments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Executive to join our team in Belfast. This post demands excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with senior level executives, along with mobility to travel.
As a member of the business development team, you will be required to:
- Proactively manage existing client base, building on positive trusting relationships and identifying opportunities to increase headcount
- Increase sales in line with the Team Sales Plan, via identifying opportunities with new clients or existing client base
- Suggest in-house product or technical developments based on Client feedback or requirements
- Be highly motivated, able to plan and manage your own time and resources and have excellent communication skills
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Liaising with Clients to understand their requirements, arrange interviews of suitable consultants and close out sales deals
- Attending Client meetings and conducting relationship reviews regularly
- Writing reports that provide feedback to the management team about customer meetings, client requirements and their strategic outlook
- Proactive feedback on market insights
- Completing onboarding documentation relating to AquaQ consultants joining a new client or extending with an existing client
- Researching organisations and individuals online
- Assisting other Business Development team members
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- The above may require up to 70% travel
- At least three years sales experience in a similar Business Development role
- Previous knowledge of the Fintech industry is advantageous (Finance or Software Industry) however training will be provided
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging opportunities, ability to prioritise workload.
- Negotiation prowess
- Ability and willingness to work hours as required to complete the task
- Ability to travel weekly outside NI
In addition to highly competitive salaries we offer the following:
- Accelerated career progression /training and development plan
- Company pension plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Increasing holiday entitlement
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com.